The great things about today:
1. Addison walked holding my hands.
2. Kate was super content playing alone or with Addison today.
3. Nathan is able to express himself more with words.
4. Emma made me laugh so hard I cried when she described how she loves to pass gas because it makes bubbles.
5. Bailey got super boy muddy playing football and didn't get upset when his team lost.
6. I successfully got up at 6 a.m and was ready before my children were up.
7. Ben is studying hard on a Friday night when he would rather be here with us so I can stay home with the kids and we can have a comfortable life.
1 comment:
OK,
Number 4 on this list is my all-time favorite...oh that is too funny!! I hope she continues to have a good sense of humor, and isn't a huge drama queen when she gets to be a teenager...but maybe that won't be possible, since she is a girl!! (I hope that that wasn't taken wrong; I didn't mean any offense!!)
Post a Comment