Monday, February 15, 2010

Please Walk!

Due to a recent pink eye detection trip to the doctor's office, I now know that Addison weighs 21 pounds, and Kate 23.  Together, that would be 44 pounds of baby I carry.  Who carries a 44 pound baby?!  They have both now taken a few steps independent of help, but I am anxious for them to start really getting around on their own.  There should be free massage visits for a twin mom as part of a public service. Maybe some massage therapist out there who got in trouble with the law and doesn't want to pick up trash on the side of the highway.  I think it's a great program idea....

No pictures, since pink eye isn't cute. 

2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

We are praying that the twins walk as well....they have both walked, but decided that crawling is fast and more effective....yikes! i think they will crawl into nursery in a few months.

Jamie and Preston said...

You are amazing carrying around your girls! I only have one to heft and sometimes that is too much for me...of course at 6 months he already weighs 23 lbs!