I cannot comment on your blogs because either a. my computer is ridiculous or 2. I am just not getting it.... So I thought perhaps if you were to stop by my blog I could leave you some little notes in this post. I also really want to take a break from studying about the tipping habits in Cuba for my class (really?! who cares, right?)
Apologies now to everyone else since this is not for you...
Heather-
I will have to make some of those cookies even if I shouldn't.
Talmage is getting so big and even cuter than before. I'm sure by the time he gets back from "abroad" Kate and Addy will be fighting over him.
I'm sorry he screams so much- I too have had my share of screamers and yup, so fun in public! One day the screaming stops...Although I'm still waiting for that:)
Ashleigh-
I love Kai's room! I think someday I might copy that for one of my kids (whether they like it or not!)
First graders are usually more honest than you would like. But, you a wide load?! That's hilarious. I'd have been scared to be around that kid when I was preggo. Maybe you should threaten to sit on him:)
Jess-
I seriously still can't believe that you are teaching (even if it is student teaching). Will you make sure you live around here in five years and I will send Bailey to the high school you teach at:)
And who are you expecting a Valentine package from? Is it coming a long way from Hawaii? :)
1 comment:
You are so cute Kaci! Thanks so much for the personal blog post, and I totally understand about not being able to comment. Some blogs work for me, others don't! Anyway, as always your kids are getting so cute (either of your girls can have Talmage...I can't wait!) and we can't wait to see you again. Thanks again...sometimes I wonder if anyone reads my blog!!!
Post a Comment