Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Month With Enos

This month, our Bishop is having us all read the Book of Enos each day for a month and then focus on an individual verses each today.  Today, we were asked to record in our journals what we want future readers of our journals to know about us.  Since this is our journal, here we go:

I like to jump rope. I am a big fan of Hannah Montana. I like to play with my friend Gabby. 

I like Yugio. I have lots of cards of Yugio.  I really want Legos. I like Wii games. I have two friends. I have a big backyard. I have a trampoline. We have a big t.v. and a medium house. 

I love my family. My favorite time is when we are all just hanging around the house together with nothing in particular to do. I know that good things always outweigh any things that might seem bad at the time. Following the commandments is always the best path to be on.


We are also asked to share a Book of Mormon with someone we know today.  Since we didn't go get one earlier as we read at night, what better way to share than in cyberspace!  



No comments: