2. Both want you to hold them and not the other
3. Their magic blankets are in the washing machine
4. They are tired
5. You are starving and would really like to eat
6. You worked out in the morning and didn't have time to take a shower (broke my 2 week streak of being ready before 7 a.m.) and you REALLY stink
7. You might have to get out of the car to pick your other kids up for school
8. Did I mention you are really hungry?
You take a picture
And they stop and stare at you.
And you think how cute it would be for the blog
And their tears go away and smiles appear because they like to be on the blog
Blankets are dry
Girls are asleep
Lunch is eaten
Still time for a shower!
Goodbye...



2 comments:
I love those last 2 pictures...they are hilarious!! I guess the camera thing really worked for them; you need to try that the next time you are in a similar predicament!!!
Love the pictures....I just have to say, Been there, done that! :)
Post a Comment