Tonight was my proud mama night:) Sometimes we are so excited for Bailey's progression, that we forget Emma is pretty awesome too. She has been practicing reading with some sight word books that were Bailey's. Tonight she read two of them straight through with only a few minor helps from me. She was so proud of herself and I think has finally realized that reading can be exciting when you are learning how to do it. Bailey also read Little Red Riding Hood to us as well. I honestly had a point where I could not imagine my kids being able to read. I knew it would happen (much like they do not have potty training accidents FOREVER) but it was hard to imagine. As for the show, Reading Rainbow--I don't remember it being so creepy and weird. I delete them when Tivo automatically records them. Who would have thought PBS needed to be censored? :)
This leads me to topic #2 in my title. We are now promising Nathan a trip to Big Spoon if he will poop on the toilet. Well, he didn't poop in his underwear today, so we are getting there. He had a small success at one point, but I won't go into details as who really cares about Nathan's bathroom habits except me!
Now for something cute!
My fellow twin friend Melanie sent me a tutorial to make one of these. Well, I will actually be making 3! The 3 girls will use these for their Halloween costumes. I'm very excited to actually make something since I usually just find a cheap way to buy it. As long as Emma can wear makeup with her costume, she will be happy. And the twins don't really care as long as you look at them and smile.


1 comment:
I love it! ARen't they so easy and cute? We'll definitly need a picture of the twins all together with their tutus! Love it!
Post a Comment