Saturday, August 15, 2009

Well, it was a good seven months...

But Kate and Addison can no longer share a crib.  We have gone this last week without any real naps and they have had a hard time getting to sleep at night.   I thought, maybe teething, maybe getting used to new foods, but it wasn't until I separated them for naps one day that I realized what the true issue was.  Kate likes to roll around like crazy while she is sleeping and Addison gets mad and then kicks her in the head.  I guess I wouldn't sleep either!  I will always remember...
 
 

2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

So sad....I can't believe they lasted as long as they did....now, they'll have lots of room to roll around in their HUGE blankets in the crib! :)

OramHouse said...

OK, the blanket thing is still crazy to me. But I do not dare put them to bed without it. I tried! It failed... I was thinking maybe I could send them to bed with some sharp knives and some gasoline and matches? I mean, since they survived the blankets. HaHa