Addison is practicing sitting up. She's getting close as I think she has gotten irritated that Kate is doing things first.
I was telling Kate to come here, and she tried, but didn't get far.
I was trying to get Addison's attention to look at me while she was sitting up, and you can't see very well, but she had a smile on her face like "I'm not going to look at you"
Nathan said "My turn!"
As you can see, yes, he is throwing up AGAIN! He threw up last night and this morning. He gets a flu bug about once a month. Usually no one else gets it. I don't understand what the deal is, and if there is even anything to explain it. But at least he knows how to throw up in a bowl, I guess.





1 comment:
Way to go, Twins....and, poor Natham (and poor you). I hope things get better fast!
Post a Comment