Monday, August 24, 2009

Sleeping Solutions

Nathan is slowly entering no nap land.  However, he still will go into his room and lay on his bed whenever I ask him to.  Most days, he plays for a long time and then ends up getting a small cat nap before I have to wake him to go get Bailey and Emma from school.  The other day he played so hard, this is how I found him.

 
Asleep over the side of his bed

 
Still clutching his blankie, drool coming out of his mouth.  I have no idea why or how he got like this, but it worked for him.

2 comments:

oneHeidifamily said...

I love that photo of Nathan!! Someday, his sweetheart will be so glad that you saved this picture for his posterity's sake, and it will make her smile as well!
thanks for the humor!!

Cadle Clan said...

I love that kids can sleep in really any position possible!