Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jelly Belly Fun

 
Ready to go!  
We were originally going to go to free Wednesday at the SF Exploritorium, BUT I found out it was a two hour minimum wait.  Both my friend, Tana, and I had already gotten someone to watch our babies, so we still had to find something to do!  Can't waste a baby free day:)  We decided (at 9:30 p.m. the night before!)  to head to the Jelly Belly Factory with the Bradfords and Thompsons.  Neither had been there and it is a must at least once in your life.

Bailey and Sean, waiting in line.  These two have played together (even though they don't remember) since they were toddlers.  8 years later, they are best buds.  

It was Mascot Day at the JBF.  Chuck E. Cheese came by for some high fives.  Plus, we got coupons!

Kaci, Kristen and Tana Plus 8
We could be our own reality show. The picture of the three of us is on Kristen's camera, and I am faster than her today getting these pics up an blogged.  
Here is the pic!


Nathan was pointing to the candy, reminding me it was there.  Well, it was everywhere, so he was very excited.  He also did great with the bathroom.  Plus he announced to everyone in the bathroom that I also went pee-pee.  Yay, Mommy!  The joys...
 

We'll call him Mr. Jelly Belly.  Although "he" had super super skinny legs...

Even Dinger was there.  The kids were excited since mine only see him at baseball games.

This is for our friends the Davis'  If you can read his tag, his name is Officer Davis.  He posed for the picture and we told everyone it was Ellie's dad... (he's a CHP officer for those who don't get the joke)

Ready for the tour.  Hats or hair nets required.  Because you get SO close to the candy with the big wall and window between you...Of course if I ever found a hair in my belly flops, I'd be irritated.
 

I love his faces!  I told him he had to keep the hat on to get the candy. It worked almost all the way to the end.

These are the faces you get when you pull your kids away from their friends to take a sibling picture.

The only picture I took on the tour because, well, you aren't supposed to take pictures.  Tana reminded me as soon as I took it.  Guess she was listening. Glad someone was!

Outside, getting the sugar out.  Emma and Emma, lip gloss girlies.  They both picked lip gloss in the JB store.  I think Emma (mine) put about 10 coats on!
  
After some driving around and a few freeway exits, we found a TGIF.  We bombarded the restaurant with our 8 children, telling them weren't they glad we didn't bring ALL our kids?!  But the kids all did really well, and we didn't have any crazy outbursts (until the parking lot when Nathan finally decided he had had enough and was tired)

CHEESE!  

On the way home, Kristen noticed this crazy tree that we have probably both driven by a million times down Sunrise.  I took a picture while our car was stopped.  
After a nice gourmet, Papa Murphy's pizza, some baths and showers, Kate and Nathan are asleep.  Addison is almost ready and Bailey and Emma are lounging on our bed.  I did forget to mention that Kate and Addison had a wonderful time at Grandma's and were angels!  They even spent the night, which made getting ready this morning SO fast. 

1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

You have to add the pic that Kristen took of all three of you in your hats...that was so cute!