
This morning, I found Nathan coloring in a few of Ben's really old Church books (hopefully these weren't the ones worth a lot of money!) I took the crayon away and he got very upset that he was in trouble. I kept explaining to him that we only draw on paper. He understood right?

Well, apparently not because He decided Bailey's dresser needed some orange crayon as well.

And his own dresser needed to match...
So, after a Sunday of him being crazy, ending up in everyone else's row, giving me a heart attack in the parking lot...

I went into Bailey's room because it was quiet. I was expecting something terrible. Instead I see a little thing on Bailey's bed.

It was Nathan fast asleep... If only he were always this peaceful!
3 comments:
that is so cute! how are you surviving? I haven't brought the twins yet- we have to wait until april, although I'm getting pretty anxious to bring them...oh, meredith said to add her to your blog so she can read it...she left a message on my blog with her email. take care!
morgsn used to color on everything too. she knew where she was suppose to color, yet she just couldn't help herself. the walls and furniture were more fun. good luck.
ha ha that would be morgan, not morgsn.
Post a Comment