After lunch at the Zoo, Emma became insufferably audacious and Nathan contacted his inner cheetah and exhibited an incurable desire to run and hide. 

It must be noted that Kaci is not one to disregard manufacturers recommendations to quickly, but after some light "persuasion" and appropriately manipulated insolence from Emma, I convinced her that Emma, Nathan, Cake and Ahdi all needed to fit on or in the stroller if we were to enjoy the rest of the day. After thorough investigation of the cargo compartment underneath the stroller, I determined that Kate, as the smaller of the two, would fit quite nicely under there. I lined the tray with a blanket, stuffed (read: gently placed) her underneath, popped in a pacifier, and the OramTrain rolled out. We moved all the gear that was underneath into bags hanging on the handle bar and effectively mounted four children on our "double" jogger.
What an awesome piece of equipment and the perfect tool for our family!




2 comments:
you guys are crazy!!! :)... but inventive.
Love it. Great story. I can only imagine the amount it "looks" you got from people... you guys have quite the litte crew. :)
Post a Comment