
So this morning, AGAIN, Emma did not want to get out of bed for school. She was in bed for 20 minutes past when I told her to get up. Now, we have tried many different things with her. Things work here and there, but I had run out of ways to get her out of bed without physically dressing her. So this morning, I told her that when the rest of us were ready to leave, she would go to school exactly as she was at that moment. If she had no shoes and crazy hair and in her pjs, that is how she would have to walk into her classroom. So my very fashion conscious five year old hurried and got dressed and let me do her hair and we got to school 2 minutes before it started. Now, I'm wondering what I am going to do when she lets me take her that way?!
1 comment:
Love it! Oh, the things I have to look forward too!
Post a Comment