It is fitting I am posting this while feeding Miss Piggy, Kate and Addison is next to us eyeing the bottle! The girls turned 3 months old yesterday. This video was taken accidentally the other day. I thought i was taking a picture and it was on video. But it turned out alright after all! Kate starts off with a cute smile, then Addison is sucking her hand in the background (something she does now even when she is not so hungry, so maybe we will have another thumbsucker in the family!). What I noticed about this video is it ends with a crazy look from Kate, which I find she does so often.
They are getting big, growing nice and round:) They are almost sleeping through the night. Some nights, they sleep 8, some 6 hours. But we are taking whatever we get! Addison's eyes are still goopy from blocked tear ducts. Kate burps like a man. Surely not the things they want to be remembered by, but this is who they are at three months!
No comments:
Post a Comment