Saturday, March 28, 2009

Family Visits

Addison with Ben's grandma, Mooma.  We have this picture with her and all of our kids.

Kate with Mooma. 





Sorry, Aunt Bonnie, you said to not put the picture of you on the internet, but the blog in private so I'm hoping you forgive me:)  We are having the blog printed as a family journal, so I couldn't leave you out!  


We took the kids to see some of Ben's extended family down in the Bay Area as part of our mini trip.  Here is Addison with his Aunt Bonnie and Kate with Uncle Sonny.  This was their first time meeting the latest additions to our family.  I didn't get one with his Aunt Nancy, but the girls gave her some pretty good smiles and the rest of our crew always enjoys her toys.  We don't hear a peep out of them, and they played to their hearts content.  






No comments: