Thursday, March 26, 2009

Super Dad!



So, I have about two minutes to post this before my ride gets here to the baby shower.  That is where I will be---Ben will be with all five kids at a fundraiser dinner for our ward youth.  That's right, spaghetti, a lot of people and flying solo.  I told him he is attempting something even I wouldn't do, and I've been known to be a little nuts.  They walked to the Church in our contraption of a stroller that we have adapted for Emma to sit on as well.  So, hats off to Ben! I am off to enjoy my girl's night :)

P.S. In the bottom picture it looks like Emma is flipping off the camera.  For posterity, she is not.  She is eating an animal cracker and her finger just came up that way.  Or that's what we are telling ourselves...

2 comments:

Ben-G: Contributing Writer said...

Well is looks like Kate is not the only one "gaining" in this family. Holy crap, I am fat! Lots of people have a double chin, but double cheeks? common now, thats just not right. It looks like it time for either an intervention or maybe even a pad lock on the fridge.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! look at your beautiful family!!!!