Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some of my old favorite pictures...

This is Bailey, Emma and "Jack Jack." Bailey spent hours making this robot out of old wipes boxes, gave him hands a face, etc...  We actually had Jack Jack around for a really long time.  It was such a random thing, but was probably beginning of Bailey's creations.

Emma's first ballet class.  She still asks about going to ballet.  She is a performer at heart.  I love how in this picture Nathan is screaming.  He did that a lot...still does I guess.  





Bailey, Emma and Nathan shortly after he was born and at home.  Our kids all time favorite thing to do is cuddle on the couch.  I think we will need a bigger couch!


Emma is in the moby wrap when we first got it out and were trying to see how it worked before Nathan arrived.  I couldn't put it around my big belly, so Ben modeled it with Emma.




We call this Bailey's George Strait picture.  Ben has it up in his office at work.  It's just a good picture and will probably always be around the house somewhere!



























No comments: