Sunday, October 26, 2008

Primary Program Day

          

              
Today was Bailey and Emma's Primary Program at Church.  I saw them both singing the entire time!  Bailey did complain in the car that he was tired of standing up and down, up and down to sing.  I reminded him that this was the last day and there wasn't another program until next year. He promised to "be a little happy" while singing since we would all be watching him. He sported his new tie from Nana and Grandpa Scott, and looked way too grown up.  I still remember his first Primary program where he wouldn't even speak.  He just stared into the congregation.  Emma had a new dress (also courtesy of Nana and Grandpa Scott) which she put on first thing in the morning and then stared at herself in the mirror.  She had no problem speaking in front of everyone.  Her part was to say how she liked her hair and eyes (right up her alley!) It was a very nice program as always!

No comments: