

Notice her sweet smile in all these pictures? I especially love the innocent hand clasp she does. Well, Emma is definitely our little princess. Her other side shall remain nameless at this time. Ben is trying to teach her that her name is bi-polar. Emma is in Kindergarten this year and loves the social aspect of school. It's all about who is wearing what and who made a picture for who(m?). On the way to school today, I had to tell her that I could not go on her field trip to the pumpkin patch with her on Friday. She was so distraught I thought she would cry (although dramatics are her specialty). I really do feel for her. I still remember (and it's been 25 years) when my mom was driving on a field trip for my class and they didn't put me in her car. Side Note: What kind of teacher does that anyway?! I cried and cried until they switched me around. Obviously, this is still a vivid memory for me, when others are not! But, I am sure she will do fine. Although she might punish her sisters when they come out for being the reason I can not walk around at a Pumpkin Patch.

1 comment:
Memory is amazing, because I don't remember that field trip at all and you would think I would.
Post a Comment