

This will probably always embarrass him, but he has been Captain Underpants since he was potty training. That was a fun month :( !!!!! Don't know why it still fits, but I guess it has turned into his super hero name. We should probably give him a different one. Bailey is in second grade, doing well, loving to learn. In one of his assignments at school, he had to come up with a descriptive word about himself for each letter of his name. Well, for "L" he Put "Lover." Now we laughed at his conference with his teachers about this, but they explained that they had been talking about the fact that some people are animal lovers, etc... So I guess it is true, Bailey is a lover. He loves everything. Even if you ask him his favorite this or that, he cannot usually decide and just says I love Everything! He's a good big brother and even takes care of his big pregnant mommy. Lately his thing is opening car doors for me. It's funny as he is getting obsessive about it. But that will come in handy later in life--
No comments:
Post a Comment