Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nathan's Adventures in the Trash





















So, my mom brought us some very yummy Dairy Queen.  I threw away the empty chocolate ice cream cup after everyone had eaten.  Sitting on the couch with Bailey, I noticed that I could not hear Nathan.  At first, I thought he was upstairs with Ben.  Then it was way TOO quiet.  So I get up and check in the kitchen and the above pictures are what I found.  He had even tried to clean it up as you can see with his hands.  I guess he wasn't finished with his ice cream.  Now, Nathan is our extreme dumpster diver.  He loves going in the trash and finding half eaten things for a snack.  He also thinks it is funny to go to the bathroom on the carpet in a corner after his shower, and climb on the table, beg for food at everyone's chair and chew on toys.  Maybe I gave birth to a dog...

No comments: