Friday, December 3, 2010

Yikes! It's December...

This year went so quickly, as all of them really do for me anyway.  The only slow part of this year was between March and May waiting for bar results.  Everything else flew by.  This is a mixed post of what has been going on lately.

Life in Twin World

 Ben took this picture.  They were mad about something and both ran to the couch and cried their eyes out in the same position.  They have been doing random twin-ny things in unison lately.
 Kate showing her tears
Why are you taking my picture, Dad? I am mad at you!


Our Christmas stockings, hung with care. 
One of the holders broke so I need to track a new one down at a dollar store.  

 Emma dressed up in her princess play dress to decorate the tree. 
 Little Vanna
 Nathan! I think his name should always be written with an exclamation mark. Funny Nathan story: When meeting with our Bishop, he was going through his list and reading the kids names off.  When he got to Nathan, he said something like "Nathan McDonough? right?" Nathan immediately side "I Nathan McDonough ORAM!"   You've never heard McDonough sound so cute than from a little 3 year old.  The rest of the time, the Bishop called him by his full name every time. 
 B putting on the lights.  It is his one and only decorating duty.  I would hate to put together the tree and put the lights on, and he just isn't a hang an ornament kind of guy.
 Decorating



 Emma putting our ghetto star on the tree.  Seriously, one day I will break down and buy a nice topper but I can never bring myself to pay for one since all the ones I like are pricey.
This was our attempt at all sitting together...um, maybe next year

We also had hot chocolate, made with whole milk--so good, and super bad for you.  Especially when you add whip cream and marshmallows!

Emma's early bday present from Nana.  Her class dresses up to go to the The-a-taw (said with an English accent), otherwise known as the B Street Theatre.  If they made this dress in my size, I would probably wear it.  

 Nathan's new way to entertain himself.  He was watching Dora the Explorer and Diego and decided to make a fort.  Forgive the no pants and just underwear, the kid poops 20 times as soon as it hits 1 p.m. so it's easier for him to run to the bathroom.  I choose not to comment on his poop potty training, or lack of ability.  Let's just say, he won't go to Kindergarten half pooping in his pants.  This will pass and someday I will laugh (maybe...)


No comments: