Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Entering Two-dom

Kate and Addison turned 2 on Sunday!
I haven't had their two year old pictures taken yet.  We've had a lovely sickness going around the house the last few weeks.  Oops, I just remembered as I am writing this that they probably need to go in for a two year old appointment.  Hm, better call the doctor tomorrow!

Kate at 2: 
Loves Dora
Loves to sing and dance
Will spontaneously make up songs that are mostly babble
Has crazy curly hair
Loves shoes, jackets with hoods and zip up footed pjs
Says "yup" and "o-tay" in a cute voice (and a ton of other words/sentences)


Addison at 2:
Loves Dora
Also loves, shoes, jackets with hoods and zip up footed pjs
Loves sunglasses and princess crowns
Will always cuddle with me and is my little shadow (which is easier to deal with when you don't have a brand new baby to deal with as I did at this age with all my other children)
Always enjoys having her hair done
Will eat almost anything and is my least picky child
Says "I love you" which sounds like "Ah wubba uuuu"


Kate and Addison's Knock Knock Joke (they switch parts)

K/A: Knock Knock
K/A: There?
K/A: Daddy!
K/A: Daddy Who?
K/A: Daddy Showa! (shower)
Then they both laugh histerically

Happy Birthday Girlies!










No comments: