Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Triple Party Time

We celebrated Kate, Addison, and Emma's birthdays on Monday night with family. 

 It took a while to get Addison into the present opening thing. 

 Kate got right into it.


 Emma is a pro at opening gifts
 I think I was more excited about the tutus with leggings than the girls but they will thank me for that enthusiasm some day.
 There were lots of Dora presents, which made them both excited.  Although, then all we would hear was "Look, Dora!" "Look, Dora!"
 Kate knows where a crown goes!
Addison was overwhelmed, but loved her presents too.
We had to pry them away to get them to the cake table.  I made double stacked heart cakes for each girl with frosting.

Blowing out the candle.
 Dora-fied!  Dora slipper, Dora doll, Dora backpack



 These two HAVE to have the same thing as each other or else fights break out! Now our house is filled with two of everything, but I'll take it over the hair pulling.
 Kate thought she had to keep her shoulders scrunched to hold her back pack on.
Modeling their presents.


Random picture of Curtis and Nathan...





No comments: