Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Attack of the Giggly Girls

 Last Friday, Emma had a few friends over for a slumber party to celebrate her birthday.
 A Pillow Pet! 
 oooh, aaahhh (you hear a lot of this at little girl parties)


Taylor (next door neighbor), Isabelle (school BFF), Emma, Emma T. (old ward BFF) and Amanda (also next door neighbor)

They ate crepes, watched a Mary Kate and Ashley movie with popcorn, played make believe games and squealed a lot.  I thought Ben was going to die from girl overload:)  
They all squeezed into Emma's room and their giggles subsided as they slept soundly.  Emma had a great time and we survived too!

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

wow I cant believe Emma is 7!! Time flies by and Look at Emma Thompson-- what a cutie- she was so little when we left sac town. What beautiful girls-- maybe some day I'll get to have a little mary/kate pink night with a child....