Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break (is over..sniff)

We were lucky to have 2 1/2 weeks of Spring Break, and tomorrow the kids go back. Which means I am on the road again each day (and have to get up and get moving!)  We tried to do a few fun things over the break. We ended up at the park, library, etc... but I had also promised them a bounce trip.





Kate and Addison in the big bounce

Nathan, my little crazy man.  He doesn't let his crazy allergies get in the way of playing.  The poor kid is living on Claritin!

Addison wasn't quite sure she liked it the entire time

Kate sure was

Emma going crazy

And giving a crazy face

Bailey doing tricks

Kate could get in and out on her own 100%

Addison liked hanging with Mommy better than playing


 We also spent some time over spring break at the stores with my new found coupon obsession. Target now has these amazing carts that fit all of my kids!  Now, that's a feat.

When they see me coming in the store, everyone moves out of the way (by choice or not).  We are coming through! Heeley's on the older ones are courtesy of our house, but they can hang on and just roll with me.

Back to school, back to routine.  And only a month left until bar results...in case you missed our big old ticker!




1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

I love the shopping cart picture! Wow! I got to find one of those at my target!