Ben, Kaci, Bailey, Emma, Nathan, Kate and Addison
Happy Birthday Ben!! I hope you have had a great day!! Did you get the birthday card I sent you, by the way? I hope you weren't offended.....
Is this the most current photo you guys have together? Man, life sure is busy with five kids... :)
aww there's the young couple i remember so well :] ps is that your red little vw because i totally remember that car and wanting one!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben!! I hope you have had a great day!! Did you get the birthday card I sent you, by the way? I hope you weren't offended.....
Is this the most current photo you guys have together? Man, life sure is busy with five kids... :)
aww there's the young couple i remember so well :] ps is that your red little vw because i totally remember that car and wanting one!
Post a Comment