Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Egg Hunt

The Saturday before Easter, we (I, as Ben stayed home with sleeping twins) took the older three to the Ruggles annual Easter egg hunt.  Last year, Bailey was so focused on getting the golden egg (worth some money, I think?) that he didn't pick up any other eggs and then was upset at the end.  This year, we had a talk about how to pick up everything you see first, and THEN look for the golden or silver eggs.

As you can see, he got the idea.

Nathan making a dash for the 3 and under eggs, spread out nicely over the front lawn

Emma made out quite nicely in the 4-7 area.

Emma and Emma

Nathan and Madelyn enjoying their loot

This was before Nathan was allowed to descend on the eggs- he was irritated
It took a while for me to get him to pick them all up.  At first, he only wanted certain colors.  

They had a great time and this was actually the first year I took pictures I think.  The egg hunt is over in about ten minutes, but the candy is lasting quite nicely:)


No comments: