Friday, April 2, 2010

15 months, a bit late

I just took the girls to their 15 month check up, a few weeks behind.  I cannot remember exact stats(and I had all five kids with me and it was an um, interesting dr. appt.), but they are slowly growing closer to each other in size.  Their heads are exactly the same, Addison is now only 1/4 inch taller than Kate, and Kate is only 1 pound bigger than Addison (22.5 and 21.5 approx.)

Kate decided at the doctor's office that she wanted to walk around the entire room.  Every time she would fall, she would get right back up and walk again.  She hasn't really done it since, but definitely progress!  Addison has taken about 5 steps and still loves to randomly stand all over the house.  I'm sure in some future post I will eat my words about wishing for walking.  My thought is to have a jump rope with us when we go out with assigned places to hold on.  We can have a little ducky line.  Who knows, maybe I'll just tie a rope around all their waists and herd them like cattle...

4 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

Great picture.....isn't is so hard to get both smiling at once? So, maybe our twins will walk at the same time......of course, mine are going into nursery in a week and won't walk all the time. They will walk around the house and then decide to crawl. So annoying!

oneHeidifamily said...

I love the imagery of you leading cattle with the rope in hand!! Thanks for that!!

Jamie and Preston said...

They are so cute! I love the pics of the whole family matching! BTW Noah weighs the same as your girls! Too funny!

The Wigginton Family said...

Such cuties! I love those little girls. I'm just convinced that one of them is meant for Talmage. Love the idea of being in-laws!!!