Saturday, March 13, 2010

We really do have fun days

Despite the poop/puke incident this last week, we did have a lovely time whenever the sun poked through.  I would open up the windows, let Nathan play outside while I usually folded laundry or something exciting like that. 

I took this picture through the window.  He loves being outside, and doing anything really.  Even if it is just wandering around with sticks.

He also loves to rake the lawn!

Kate having fun indoors with a paper bag.  Yup, we go all out on toys in this house.

Sometimes, they even get the luxurious....plastic cups to play with!

Chub overload

Sweet Addy

She does this all day long, but won't move her feet to go forward.

They love pictures.


I forgot to post this one before.  Addison didn't quite sit down right when she got in trouble for standing up in her high chair.  So I punished her with a picture.

Here are the other pictures I forgot to post as well:

Kate's breathing treatments.  She had a bad cold that didn't turn out well.

We tried a new hairstyle on Nathan.  You can't see it too well in this picture, but it was kind of a fluffy look:)


1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

Yes, my twins won't move their feet either. They go to nursery in three weeks. They will probably just crawl in. Ahhhh!