Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cute and Nutty

After her bath,  classic Addison face
Kate, flamboyant as always

My two peas is a pod
Addison thinks she is quite the daredevil. 

I think that she and Nathan would be dangerous together.


 I am sure at least one person is thinking "Why don't you have straps on your high chairs?!"  Well, the answer is, I did.  But have you ever been in the middle of cleaning two high chairs and trying to get everything off and then back together again? Sometimes a person might get a bit frustrated at said chairs and then decide that the best course of action is to cut off the straps, pull them out and toss them in the trash.  So, now my punishment is I can never be too far from Addison when she is almost done eating.  I have to know how long I have, and usually it isn't too long unless I put an entire can of peaches on her tray. 

1 comment:

Cadle Clan said...

I like that you have gotten rid of bibs as well....it's faster to just strip them naked and eat!