Bailey has kept a calendar in his room for at least the last year, if not longer. He not only has to write things that are happening, but he will go back and write things that did happen that were important to him. It's all part of his meticulous personality! Since I probably won't keep the calendars for his "baby book" (which doesn't exist anyway), here is a sample from this month's events.
He MUST cross off every day, no matter what. Since the clarity isn't the best with the pen he chose to write in, here's what it says:
March 1: Glasses 3:00 p.m. (He was so excited to get his glasses that day!)
March 2: Hot cocoa, Scouts (the older grades sell hot chocolate every Tuesday and he has spent all of his change on it)
March 4: Sick
March 5: The Day back at school (after being sick:) )
March 7: Chase came over (our Bishop's son came over to watch the kids while I was gone and Ben had meetings).
March 9: Fire Station, I got hot Coco (On this day, he actually got to buy hot chocolate, whereas last week it was only available)
He's a few days behind on his event list, but rest assured, he will go over it at the end of the month and fill anything in that he missed before turning the page. Maybe I should have him start doing my scheduling as well....

No comments:
Post a Comment