Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Poop Crimes

THE CULPRITS:

Kate and Addison Oram


THE CRIME:

Pooping without a diaper, sharing and smearing said poop

THE CRIME SCENE:

I understand that I have learned my lesson with Addison about not letting her sleep without something covering her diaper.  However, this blanket is pink and yellow.  To redeem myself, Kate was only sleeping in a diaper because she had thrown up all over herself in the car and passed out in her crib before I could put clothes on her.

Thrown in shower jail.

I thought that luckily Addison was not affected by Kate's poop spree.

I was wrong...

Because when I went back to check on the damage after tossing Kate in the shower, this is what I found under Addison's blanket.  How it got through the bars in one big clump??!  I don't know.  

But this is what I found all over Addison's crib as I started cleaning.  So, I guess they thought it was something to play with and Kate was sharing? 

Good thing I had finished washing the covered in puke car seat so that the covered in poop blankets could go in the wash....

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Michele McKee. said...

That is a priceless story - one that you will laugh at again and again in the years to come! We laugh the hardest at all the gross things!

Cadle Clan said...

Not the best story to eat my lunch to, but funny nevertheless!