I was starting Kindergarten the year Daddy started at McGeorge.
I was small and sassy when Daddy started at McGeorge.
I was living in Mommy's tummy when Daddy started at McGeorge.
We were a big funny surprise Heavenly Father was planning when Daddy started at McGeorge.
I was sane when Daddy started at McGeorge.
(OK, so this was a loooonggg time ago, but you get the point. I was preggo with Nathan and probably looked less sane than I do now)
We started as a family of four and a half.
And finished as a family of seven.
Goodbye McGeorge. You shall be remembered by the license plate frames that will adorn our cars, the monthly student loan payment we will make each month, and Daddy's gorgeous gray hairs. We are your poster family, the reason Daddy gets gasps when it comes time for introductions in classes. We love you more than Sac State (which isn't hard) and less than each other. In this last 24 hours that we exist together, may your buildings stay warm, your power not go out and your tests be easy.












5 comments:
AMEN, AMEN, AMEN. Good bye cruel school world. Now we move on to meet your master, THE BAR, and will dispatch her as the heinous mistress that she is just as we did you.(i'm tired, can I come home yet?)
I totally started crying. Someday we'll be there. I don't think I'll make it to 5 kids by the time Marc is done. Unless the next time around I have triplets.
Hooray Oram Family for enduring Law school!!!
I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU ON THIS HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!! I hope you go party like it's 1999, because you freaking deserve it!!! And take a night off!!
Yahoo! Congrats Oram Family! You guys need a much deserved vacation! :) Good luck on the bar....I heard it was really easy, right? Over 50% people pass! Haha!
Way to go Oram family! We are so happy for you and wish you the best on the bar!
Post a Comment