Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day

This only happens in Sacramento every decade or so... For that reason, it must be documented! 


Bailey was so excited to run outside and see the "snow"  He later decided it wasn't as cool as snow in Utah.  I agree...you can leave the snow behind when you come back to California!


There were people from Auburn who had a TON more snow packed on their car while driving on the freeway, but this was good enough for me!

The kids wanted to put gloves on and have a snowball fight after school...Unfortunately the snow was gone thanks to Mr. Sun by the time they got home.  We might have to do a snow trip one of these days. 

2 comments:

Ben-G: Contributing Writer said...

Today the ticker says "1 day till the end of law school." It simply needs to be noted.

oneHeidifamily said...

I wish that we(meaning the state of Utah) would have only gotten the amount of snow that you did the other day.....Tuesday was a NIGHTMARE driving due to the snow! It took some of my co-workers over 2 hours to get to the office! I live in Utah, but boy, I do not think the snow is cool! Bailey can take my place here any day!!!