My title for this post comes from that scene in White Christmas where the two sisters sing that song about not comin' between me and my mister?! Anyway, the point is...
Addison was fussy tday while I was holding/feeding Kate. She was sitting in her bouncy, so I set Kate on top of her. Kate immediately put both hands on Addison's head and started sucking on her/kissing her face. Addison was so excited to play with her sister and started grinning like crazy, so I got out the camera and tried to re-enact it. I guess they kind of like each other.

3 comments:
i love trying to "redo" moments to take pictures....that's why we need a reality show so our life is just caught on tape....and we can make money by just living our life! Sounds good, right?
'their were never such devoted sisters'. i know the whole thing, how lame am i?
That is oh so cute!!! I absolutely love that song!! It may have a little to do with the fact that I have four sisters :) I bet those two are going to be best friends for life, with a few bumps here and there ;)
Post a Comment