Ben had no meetings for Church today (woo-hoo! It's been a good three years since he's been home for an entire Sunday morning). So, we stayed up late last night and watched Bride Wars. I got a bit teary at the end of it:) Bailey, Emma and Nathan got up on their own and ate Trix for breakfast. I was woken up by the three kids wishing me a happy mother's day and giving me a card, a present and a Snicker's Almond bar! My present was a new watch. Well, I don't know if new is the right word, since I haven't owned a watch since Swatches were cool. Unless you count the time an old boyrfriend gave me one, and then we broke up soon after and I returned it and took the money to pay off my Target credit card bill...
Anyway, the point is, it is time to grow up and wear a watch instead of relying on my cell phone which has been dying too many times on me anyway!
Ben made me a very yummy ham, eggs, and cheese with sourdough toast. He also made dinner tonight as well. Having him home this morning was so relaxing and fun. We hung out with the kids, and probably enjoyed the idea of 1 p.m. Church:)
The pictures below are random, but fun to share.
Taking care of a not so happy and tired Nathan- Yay for Daddy!:)
Because this is what Nathan looked like just prior. Can you tell he needs to go to bed!
Bailey doing I don't know what...
No comments:
Post a Comment