Addison weighs in at 9 lbs., 6 oz. 21 1/2 inches long in the 22nd percentile
Kate comes in a close second at 8 lbs., 7 oz. 21 inches long, varying in the 5th-10th percentile
(OK, so it's not that close, but she is still progressing!)
Also, the doctor listened to her heart and said the murmur is sounding quieter, I think? What she meant was that it seems to be closing up. We'll get a good check up on it next month at the cardiologist.
Nathan is now 27 pounds, 33 inches tall. He is in the 40th percentile, and the doc said if he grows the way he is, he will end up about 5 foot 10. Not too bad.
The girls did not get shots today because they did not receive their shipment in time. Doc said they will be fine to wait until 4 months to get their first rounds. I'm actually a little happy about that considering they are preemies.
So, in the rain with two two month olds and a two year old is more than double trouble! One lady even commented as I was walking out how "full my hands were" (haven't heard that one before!) Then she said-what did you have triplets or something! I bit my tongue to not say "Either help me or shut up!" But I caught Nathan as he was wondering out to the parking lot, got him in the car and the girls only were barely rained on. Phew...It's done for two more months.
Also, I noticed the ticker today for law school countdown... we are only nine months away. It'll be like the sixth child we will never have:)
Moving into the house is going well. I am going to take pictures, especially of my ice maker in the fridge of which I am most excited!
1 comment:
yeah! i'm so glad everyone is growing big and strong!
don't you love the comments? sometimes you just want to scream...yes, I have a lot of kids, yes, they are all mine, and yes, I am busy!
Post a Comment