Friday, February 6, 2009

Big Ol Babies!

So I know that these last few pictures have all been in their car seats, but really they do other things than get toted around!  As you can see, Addison in all her chub glory (see info below).  I had to get pictures of them in their cute flower headbands!
Kate is below, slightly smaller in chub but she sure tries hard!

The girls got weighed today.  Drum roll please...........................................


Addison is 9 pounds, Kate is 8 pounds 4 ounces.  


Quite the difference between them, but at their one month check up a few weeks ago, they were 7 pounds, 4 ounces and 7 pounds 1 ounce.  


2 comments:

Gleason Family said...

Great job girls. Looks like Addison is catching up with Rowan! :) I love the chubs. Those cheeks are too cute.

Cadle Clan said...

Love the cheeks! My girls have some serious cheeks going on as well...it must be a sign of true beauty!