Wednesday, February 18, 2009

9 Years!

I woke up this morning to find this cute little note on my kaboodle (yes, I do own one!)  Ben had written an excerpt from "our song"-- "To Make You Feel My Love" by Garth Brooks. It is our anniversary today.  I thought how cute to leave me a little note...
Then, I went to turn on the computer before waking up the kids.  Another portion of the song.

Then, on to get Nathan's milk out of the fridge and yet another one!
On the oven nearby was a box of doughnuts...

Then, in Addison's car seat was a card.

It was truly a nice surprise.  Ben is not one to usually do something "cutsey" like this, so it was an even bigger surprise.  The doughnuts entice the kids to get out of bed and get ready for school quickly, and I don't have to cook breakfast!  Everyone is in a better mood and we do not have to rush out the door for school.  It was a great morning, despite me having another round of a cold and sore throat.  And here I thought "number 9" is an uneventful year:)









No comments: