
Addison in her pink bunny hat from Nana. We are heading to the park and she is headed to sleep....

Kate has already beat her there...

Addison is definitely the chubbier of the two.

So I am trying to write more to go along with pictures. I told Ben about how my friend Melanie had her blog turned into a book and now he is more interested in our blog:) We will probably have it printed once a year.
Today we went to playgroup, a Wednesday tradition for the last five years (!) Well, by the time I got there I could only stay for a half hour because Bailey and Emma had a half day. Oh well... Nathan had fun anyway. What is funny is the new "generation" of play group kids. When I started Emma was about nine months old, almost about to walk. Now, Nathan is the same as most of the kids--and there is a pretty large crop. I think about nine of us in the ward were pregnant all about the same time (a September to February range). Now, the new editions are coming, with the twins age group. It'll be fun to watch each age range grow up together.
No comments:
Post a Comment