Wednesday, October 10, 2012

No Title

Some of my blog posts I really can't think of a good title for. This always annoys me just a bit because that is half the fun of posting. But, I need to get these pictures in (and it's probably almost time for another printing of the blog...)



I had thought nap time was long gone for these two. But the last few months (well probably longer than that even) they have been falling asleep almost every day. I'm almost thinking that I could start instituting a regular nap time for them that wasn't in the car or on their beds...hmmm.....

We spent last Friday at the mall with Nana. She brought their birthday/Christmas dresses and the girls convinced me to let them try them on in the car before we left. These dresses will be reappearing in pictures soon for the primary program! I wish I could get video of the twins singing in the back of the car while listening to the CD of music for the program. They belt out every note. 

So this has been Addison a lot lately. Screaming, crying, throwing fits.  I think she's about to make another development breakthrough (I hope at least!) because she is super sensitive lately. That has usually been her pattern. She gets crazy and almost to the point of unmanageable and then BOOM she can crochet a scarf or something crazy like that. We shall see...


Emma won a gift certificate to Simple Pleasures, a local restaurant here in Lincoln. The problem is that they are only open from 6 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday. So, what else could I do but pull her out of school during her lunch time:) They have great food and kids eat for $1-2 each, depending on what they order. Seriously that is the correct price and it includes a drink. 

I think it's funny to see pictures of Emma and I together. It only shows how much she doesn't look like me at all. Although she does give me a good excuse to get some serious blond highlights and go to a tanning booth...just so I can look more like her of course.

No comments: