Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Celebration for Confusing Everyone!

Now that the Lincoln Bypass is done, I think everyone gets lost coming to our house!  To celebrate this new road, Lincoln had a big event downtown last Saturday. I meant to take more pictures than I did, so these are kind of boring:)

A ring toss for candy at one of the booths. Candy was at almost all the booths, so the kids loved this event. Notice tough looking Daddy in the background. He was keeping an eye out for scoundrels or something haha. 
We enjoyed our visit to Lincoln Chinese afterward with our neighbors across the street. If you have made your way to Lincoln without visiting Lincoln Chinese,  I suggest you remedy that. All ten of us ate lunch for $35! Six of those were kids, but that's still pretty good. And the orange chicken....mmmmm....Now to just not think about their health report...


In not related news, we had to bluff a phone call to one of Kate's favorite people. Kayla is a high schooler who goes to Church with us. She's only babysat twice but the twins see her every week at Church or activities and love to follow her around.  Kate insisted that the following outfit looked good and that Kalya would love it.


I told her it wasn't the best choice and tried to convince her to wear something else. I "called" Kayla on my cell phone and asked her which one she liked. It wasn't this one:) Kate went to Church in a different outfit and bad fashion crisis averted.

No comments: