Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this past week. We especially enjoyed Ben being off for 4 days in a row:) Thanksgiving morning we embraced with a 5K in the Roseville Turkey Trot.
It was raining the entire time. Laurie watched ENKA at my mom's house while my mom, Ross, Curtis, Ben, Bailey and I did the 5K. I used to hate running as a kid, but now I like it so it was actually fun. 

Later that afternoon we spent at Nana's house for dinner. The only picture I got was the girls watching Barbie movies in bed. What could be more fun than that? :)
The day after Thanksgiving we headed up to Apple Hill.
 This year we got to go without a stroller! However this meant Addison was not happy about being in a group bear picture. This was the best I could get.
 Eating apple doughnuts.
 Nathan ate apple doughnuts and the bear claw thing. I've never seen him eat that much in one sitting!

 Kate and Addison traded being happy and sad. This was Kate's turn to be sad.
 I told Bailey to "look cool"
 Curtis doing a dance I forgot the name of.
 Showing Niki how to press a button on a camera haha:)
 The dance again. Still no idea...
The "train"


It wouldn't be a weekend without YARDWORK!

We got the side (front) yard cleared out and ready for bark. The bark is coming today so more pictures to come. This was our last free Saturday for a while so we are glad to have most of the front finished.


2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

How fun! Carey and Conner ran the turkey trot too! Yard looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

"... do the creep; do the creep."