They woke up this morning briefly excited it was their birthday. It didn't take long for a twin fight to break out and they both were bawling. Kate pushed Addison off the bed at one point. I told them to stop crying or I would take their picture. They cried even more...
Now, this is not because they don't like their picture taken, but because the LOVE their picture taken and do not want to be crying in the picture. I actually have pictures of them as babies with red eyes smiling because they would always stop mid cry session for a photo and smile.
They made up and insisted we have a re-take of birthday morning photos. Showing me they are best friends now:)
Kate then turned like this and said "Take picture my birthday butt!" Seriously, this is what she said. I'm sure she'll love this at 16.
Addison's "I Happy Now!" pose
Then, more hugging.
Nathan insisted he had to have a picture taken as well.
So today, we mark the 3rd year of life with twins. As I type this was around the time I was being wheeled back to the operating room for delivery three years ago. I am grateful no operation was needed and these girls were both healthy, even with a short NICU stay.
This time went very fast and I can't believe they are three (and fully potty trained!) They will be in Sunbeams in two weeks which is even crazier to me. These two little girls are the best ending to our string of children and we are so blessed to have them in our family!






No comments:
Post a Comment