I FINISHED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, finished my last semester and my diploma will be in the mail by the end of this year. I can't participate in the ceremony until May/June time since they only have one a year.
We decorated the tree with the kids the first Sunday in December.
We actually bought a live one from Wise Buys because I was in the mood for a real tree. This was short lived and we were offered a nice pre lighted fake tree for free shortly after this one. I took it and Ben came home one day and the live one was in our backyard and the new one in place. I think a 9.98 tree from Wise Buys just doesn't cut it. Plus the fake one looks so much better and doesn't shed needles everywhere.
Bailey, Emma and Nathan were a part of the Nativity for our Ward Christmas party. Bailey was Joseph, and Nathan and Emma angels.
Bailey did a great job in his class play this year "Bullies Anonymous" He played a science student who invented a Bully-O-Meter. He sang a small duet with another boy and sang loud! This is a first for him and we are really proud.
He thought this play was hilarious and couldn't keep his amusement to himself.

Nathan, Amy, Becky with Kate, Addison with Anna.
These are the ladies at Motor Gym, a weekly sensory therapy session we have had for Addison for over a year. Since she is turning three, she transitions out of the County and is under the school district. Well, she did her testing and did so well she doesn't even qualify anymore. We are excited to have seen all of her progress and how far she has come.
We went to Sausalito for a weekend Christmas getaway for Ben's work. The sign above is my white elephant gift. I actually found the idea on Pinterest and made it (with the help of a friend to do the letters for me). I still laugh when I see it. The woman who originally came up with this is super clever.
Ben and I also got up Saturday morning and ran across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a beautiful day and a great way to start the day.
In December we also celebrated my grandma's 80th birthday. Here are all the cousins from my dad's side being..well..ourselves.
Emma loved the fake jail that was used for one of the dance numbers. Dance numbers? Don't all birthday parties have a program and dance numbers? Well, for my Mamaw this was the case and I know it was the perfect night for her. There was an entire program of dances, a video of her life that I put together, family performances, clowns and even a hula girl. What a way to celebrate 80:)
All of the great grandkids singing "You are my Sunshine" for Mamaw. Leena and Addison weren't in the mood to sing, and Kate was being a puppy. But, it was still cute.
Cousins being normal
Emma and my cousin's daughter Sammy
OK, so we are rather close in age and have thousands of pictures of us together. One day when I get around to it I'll have to post us through the years. I think it would be pretty funny.
Emma was able to celebrate her birthday a bit early with her friends from school and Church. She has always wanted a swimming party. Having a December birthday doesn't make that a reality. Thanks to the city of Roseville and their indoor pool we made it happen for the big 8.
Claire and Jordan
Opening presents
Part way through she told me she was cold and wanted to go home. I ignored her request and she soon was having fun again.
Farrah excited for cupcakes
Claire and Jordan.
This party was especially interesting as I had to deal with a mom of some kids who were swimming and her idea that she can discipline other people's kids. But I'm tired of blogging right now and that will have to be a story for another day. Let's just say I can bring it when I need to (as long as there is no threat of a fight because I think I would chicken out)
December isn't over yet so I need to stay up on journaling a little better so I don't just vomit it out like this! Now that I don't have homework anymore, it just might happen.






















No comments:
Post a Comment