Friday, November 11, 2011

We do EVERYTHING Together...

Including going poop. Well, only the little ones do:) Addison was getting kept company while she was trying to work things out.
Nathan and the twins posing for pictures. This was the first day I got the girls to actually wear a shirt with underwear. I am happy to report they are currently 100% clothed! Shocker for our house I know.
Kate in the pick up line at school pretending to be Alyssa, their babysitter. I guess that means sitting in the front seat? She also offered Addison a snack and a napkin. Funny what kids associate with people.

Now, THIS is home made cashew chicken. My children all ate this and I was shocked. By eating, this of course means ate the chicken around the veggies. And also by eating, I mean Emma tried a piece. But we'll take it!


Emma was not happy that dessert was peanut brittle. Where the peanut brittle came from, that is a wild story (for another day I think)
At the fish hatchery with Emma for school. She asked if we could go there for girls night, but during the day she thought it was so cool. Um, no thanks. How about a movie, Emma?

Some of the girls (and a random boy) posing for pics before the tour. 

 Nathan playing Angry Birds on my phone this morning. it amazes me how much he can do with the touch screen. Those crazy little hands move around like he has a smart phone himself or something.

Update on the yard overhaul:


 My dad brought his bobcat over to scrape up the yard and haul away the large amounts of dirt.
 Loading it into the trailer for the dump run
 Bailey again was a maniac working outside.


 Getting it ready for sod! Yay!
It's all coming together. More work to do tomorrow, but it shouldn't be too long before we can get a good handle on the finished product.



No comments: