Ben organized a Daddy/Daughter fishing trip for the Elder's Quorum this last Saturday. It was on the property of a member of our ward.
Emma all bundled up and ready to fish.
One of her three catches for the day. She wouldn't touch it.
Ben's first fish ever!
I straightened Kate's hair for Church again. She doesn't usually let me do it, but she wanted it done for some reason. First of all, her hair is SO long when straightened! Second, they look a lot more alike without the curly/straight difference. I guess the matching outfits add to the twin thing...
In front yard news....
Prepping for the sod that was delivered that morning
3/4 of the way done
Proof that I worked on it:) But really I was FILTHY from head to toe by the time we finished.
Look what we did!
Already looking so much better. Next up, bark.
And, last but not least-the kids school pictures for this year.
Emma, 2nd grade
Bailey, 5th grade








1 comment:
The yard looks great!!!
Post a Comment