I found this really fun site called Pinterest. Well, on it was a Fall wreath that is SO easy to make. The kids and I went to the park with a friend and her kids to collect acorns for this fabulous wreath I am making...Well it's been almost a month and the acorns are still in the garage in a box. So we will see if it actually gets made!
The three little ones LOVE to play on my bed. Whatever works I guess, right?
Here they are showing me how they toot. My kids have no shame with gas.
They love to have me take pictures of them hugging and being kind to each other. Maybe I should follow them around with a camera all day.
Being silly as usual.
Poor Addison has taken quite a few blows to the head lately. So her forehead is always bruised.
They love to dress up for Church. They think any time they put on a dress they are a princess. Goodbye Dora, this year it is all about the princess.
We play outside a lot. Nathan loves his scooter.
Cute girlies riding bikes.
Someone gave us this wagon for free and it is the highlight of outside time. The child who no one recognizes in this picture is Zoie. We take her home on Mondays so her mom can deal with after school activity duties. I am the co-chair with her so it works out well that I don't have to stay.
Emma also loves the scooter but lately might prefer the wagon.
Kate showing off her shooting skills.
Nathan had a rough patch about a week ago. He ended up being put to bed for time out and fell asleep. I was not about to wake him and I let him sleep until dinner time. He still went to bed at 7 that night though!
In case the rest of the world does not know, this is Rayce. Nathan's latest BFF. (Do boys have BFFs?!) Anyway, this little boy's mom and I work out together and all our kids go to the same school. These two will both start Kindergarten next year. I also swap babysitting with this mom to be able to work in the classroom or go on field trips. So these two spend a lot of time together. For both of them, their world revolves around when they get to see each other.
Today was the Primary Program for Church. This was the first time I didn't buy the kids new outfits, but their old clothes are still cute.
Next year, all five will be in the program woo-hoo!
His first year! He didn't sing and was looking around the whole time. At one point he growled like a tiger...
I straightened her hair and realized how old she looks. Oh my goodness.
Cute Emma
Kate posing
Next year is his last year...WOW
The girls wanted to pose together
So I made the boys do it too.

























No comments:
Post a Comment