Thursday, October 6, 2011

Last year of the Three Stooges

Next year, Nathan will be in all day Kindergarten and life will be so different. I keep thinking it will be easier, but I know that these three will miss all the time they spend together. Sometimes I get asked if they are triplets. And while that person probably needs glasses, it is somewhat true. They scream play together all day long and are really the best of friends.  I guess sometimes they DO feel like octuplets  triplets but I'm still alive!

Today I pulled out size 4 winter clothes for the twins and was a bit taken a back at how big they are getting. I still make them sleep in cribs because they think they can't get out, I refuse to potty train them even though they would probably do it on their own by now and they still go in a stroller.  I promise I'm not in denial, it's just when there is no one coming up behind them to use their stuff you push a lot less.



2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

Love that post! I'm with you on the potty training...why bother, right? I did give my strollers away....but I'm totally ok with that!

Michele McKee. said...

Sweet - enjoy those babies!